Friday, October 28, 2016

Pain

Ever felt worthless? I do every single day.
Don't feel like getting out of bed? Never do.
Wonder why you have friends? Every day.
Feel like giving up? All the time.

These are things that stay with me all the time, 24/7, 365 days a year. Some days seem impossible. But I try; I keep pushing. I keep trying because I know there are a few who care about me. I know there are some who want to see me, ones who look forward to seeing me. I do it for them.

If I were to give up I wouldn't be getting rid of the pain I would just be giving it to someone else. This doesn't really have anything to do with spina bifida, but I know some who may share this pain. I want you to know I understand. I am right there with you. I fight the same fight. If you want someone to talk to I will be here. It doesn't have to be about the pain. It could be anything. Your goals, dreams, family, friends, whatever. Just to help you forget the pain for a while. I am here.

Editor: Esmé Nicolson-Singh (redsbreadslady)

No comments:

Post a Comment