Saturday, September 17, 2016

Exercise

Losing weight, the one thing so many of us strive to do. Once again, another situation that is a bit more challenging for me. 

While some exercise different parts of their body each day, I have to do what I can. The toughest place to burn fat would be my belly. The majority of the exercises to burn belly fat I cannot do. So I have to improvise--I use the Just Dance games on the Wii. Before you say anything, yes, it is sort of ridiculous, but I have found it does work for me. There is a video I came across that demonstrated ab exercises from a chair. After watching, I realized it was no different from the Just Dance games. So I thought why not play the games and have a little fun while losing weight. I am not claiming this is the best exercise, however, I've found it to be an effective way to exercise. It is something simple that can get anyone on their way to doing better exercises later on. I have recently begun working out again and hope to really stick to it this time. Do I plan to be completely fit? No, I just want to be healthy. Don't we all?

Editor: Esmé Nicolson-Singh (redsbreadslady)

No comments:

Post a Comment