Thursday, September 8, 2016

Introduction

Hi, welcome to SB Inspiration. My name is Adam, and this is my blog.

I was born with Spina Bifida (myelomeningocele). The purpose behind this blog is to share my different experiences growing up with the disability and hopefully encourage others who have SB to strive to do more. I am 24 years old and try to be as active as I can in the Spina Bifida community. 

My goal is to be a mentor to young teens and kids with SB. I have been through quite a bit growing up and would love to share my stories with those who are interested in hearing them. 

Allow me to share a bit about myself. I am a geek, love going to comic cons, playing video games, going out with friends, working out, swimming, and meeting new people. If you have any questions feel free to comment and let me know what you would like to talk about.

:)

Editor: Esmé Nicolson-Singh (redsbreadslady)

No comments:

Post a Comment